View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 12:41   #35
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Owen Paterson: Anger as Tory MP avoids suspension in rule shake-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
If you or I displayed these levels of corruption and dishonesty we'd be in trouble with the police, I'm fine with that if they want to scrap the privilege of investigating each other, you know because they can't be trusted and be subject to the same rules and consequences as the rest of us

Of course it didn't, they want to be above any rules or laws and only backed down because in the press and publics eyes they'd gone to far. The more I see and hear I'm not even convinced this was about Patterson, he was a useful tool to use so bozo isn't investigated for his decorating or holidays, the ppe and test and trace fiasco/ thefts, hancocks sister etc etc etc

I heard earlier Krazy Kwarteng being asked if he could give one example of bozo promoting or upholding Standards in public life and the only thing he could answer with is we promised to get brexit done and did, really, seriously really and that exonerates the cabal from anything evermore?

and what, we just forget about it because common sense prevailed, they'd love that I'm sure
No!Not at all We just appreciate that even they can realise when they have taken a step too far.It's basically all we have against these muppets.