Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 09:17   #5988
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The link between infections and hospitalisation/ deaths has demonstrably been broken

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

The government arbitrarily raise the capacity allowed at Wembley, after a threat by UEFA to move the a final elsewhere.

Not even going to mention the debacle with the England/Scotland players.

It is wholly evident to anyone with a half a brain that since March, at least, any decisions on lockdown restrictions have had sod all to do with ‘science”.
Breaking the link between cases and hospitalisations isn’t to say there’s no link, or that there’s no risk to NHS capacity, or risk to the health of the unvaccinated/part vaccinated.

I thought you’d be in favour of raising the capacity at Wembley after all it’s a step in the right direction?

I’ll ignore the half a brain comment. It’s been wholly evident since last March that your analysis on this matter is somewhat lacking. Given your conspiracy theory that it’s not grounded in science what’s the end game? Who benefits? Are other Governments in on it too (Israel/USA)?

What happens on July 19? Do they fob us off with more excuses?

---------- Post added at 09:17 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

Hang on I've just actually read that data source hospitalisations and deaths are increasing faster than cases in the last 7 days.

Pierre it's helpful to your arguments to use data sources that actually support them.

Otherwise we are back at you think it's acceptable risk for others to take.

Last edited by jfman; 23-06-2021 at 07:56.