View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 18:42   #1121
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
As do most people who don’t have an addiction.

Im sure in an earlier post you said you prefer to see the positive in people. And I thought I was the cynical one.

You may have some idea of how the brain works, that doesn’t mean you have any advanced understanding or knowledge of how depression affects each individual sufferer.
I never said I did but I have empathy and understanding of what it is like to be depressed. And I obviously understand the whole issue around social media and mental health than most here as it seems there is a lot of a denial it even exists.

Even if you were addicted to training I would not have thought it was a bad addiction I was simply trying to get my point across about the chemicals and hormones
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote