Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 16:14   #1343
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
VM finally has a page about the changes to the Sky channels on 1st September:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-t...n-virgin-media
Thanks for the link SonicMaster.

Pretty much the expect marketing blurb, the only bit that I found useful to know was this...

"What will happen to Sky One series links and recordings?

For subscribed customers, existing Sky One recordings are unaffected. A series link on TiVoŽ/V6 set to “All channels” will find and record the shows in their new homes. However, a series link set for a show on Sky One will stop recording. For shows from Sky One staying on Sky Showcase, it will continue recording."

I'd been expecting Series Links for Sky 1 shows that were moving to Showcase to just move over since it was getting the same channel number, I was only expecting to change Series Links for shows that were moving to Comedy or Max.