Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 21:32   #737
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
That makes no sense as it wasn't posed as a question, but was you simply saying that those who don't use cable services shouldn't be using CF.

As I recall, Paul made it clear to you that everyone was welcome to post on this site whether they were a cable user or not and told you to stop saying this as you had said it previously.

...yet you chose to say it again at 18:50 yesterday to Legendkiller2K who provides very useful information to this forum. I'll leave it for others to draw their own conclusions as to who the troll stirring things up is in this particular situation.

Edit: After posting this I took a look at the changeling thread only to find that you've been posting off topic sarcastic remarks to those who take the time to keep this thread up to date:

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...607636&page=88
Richard l do not care less if people post on sites they have no connection with. The question was why would they ? I can say that some people made contact not with me but with my friend . In your case why do you stay with virgin is a unfadable question. But its your choice. As your life is clearly so sad, lwish you well ,in finding the help you and some others clearly need. Just remember lincolns famous quote