View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 22:27   #39
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Your virtue signalling is missing the point.

The unfortunate criminal who was shot by police triggered something that a critical mass of a different culture then took up: violence and destruction.

Beware the same mob violence happening here.

I stand corrected.

I was not aware that the Algerian kid was a "criminal". The kid had no criminal record because the police did not prosecute him for umpteen crimes.

Also, I was not aware that the kid started the engine and tried to hit the cop (maybe, maybe not). The kid's friend, sitting in the back said that the kid's foot slipped on the gas petal accidently, because the second policeman was hitting him.....
Self-defence ? I dunno.

But, I am concerned of this....

Quote:
A fundraiser on GoFundMe for the accused officer's family was set up by Jean Messiha, a former advisor for Marine Le Pen, a French far-right politician.[57] When it closed on 4 July, it had raised €1,636,200 in support of the family of the officer involved in the shooting, far greater than the €200,000 raised in support of Merzouk's family. The officer's family will receive €625,000 after taxation and platform fees.[58][59]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Nahel_Merzouk
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote