View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014, 16:23   #18
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: The right raid array for NAS

Heh. While rack servers do tend to be pretty noisy out of the box in that particular one I've built some custom fan control relays to keep the noise down, it's a lot quieter than you'd expect. Nothing like the server rooms they are normally used in, where providing hearing protection for employees is a mandatory health and safety requirement...

That said my desktop has one of the noisiest graphics cards on the market today and boy does that thing make a racket... I'm sure my portable vacuum is quieter (and probably has less airflow too!)
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote