Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 00:01   #1578
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The BBC Schedule pages have prior history of yielding indication of new services before they were even announced. I heard they had indicated the existence of the BBC Scotland channel before it was officially announced and had the launch date correct. I'm hazier on the other example, but I think the Schedule pages mentioned BBC radio station Cymru 2 before it was announced too, but in that case the date was out by a few weeks.
Oh well, it that case the HD channels will automagically appear everywhere in October as predicted.

I'm wasn't saying it won't happen, simply that there hasn't been an announcement from the source to confirm that it will. Enhancements to iPlayer have been announced, these could simply be extra iPlayer steams. The Beeb have announced that BBC One English regions will eventually be in HD but with a completely different timescale.