View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 20:30   #1635
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
They would just have confronted him earlier, Richard.

The point I was making was that the proposed Online Harms legislation would not have prevented him from offending someone.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Unfortunately, it would be a stretch for murderers to consider the Equality Act before deciding to murder someone. I very much doubt they would have completed a risk assessment either.

I’m not making light of this, Richard, but the argument that you are putting forward has no alignment with reality.
No one should be murdered. Period. Let's all agree on that.

Richard's just asking people to be sensible and consider the neuro diversity of the person whose words could be considered offensive before jumping to conclusions.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote