View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 10:07   #177
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Owen Paterson: Anger as Tory MP avoids suspension in rule shake-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The Dan Jarvis one is my favourite. He’s been elected to two jobs, and been re-elected to the first one in 2019 having taken the second one in in 2018.

Not the best example of whataboutery it’s not like he trousered 400 grand advising a tax haven on how to win a legal case against the UK.
It raises another valid question - should someone be alllowed to do a Boris Johnson and Dan Jarvis and be both an MP and Mayor?

Johnson's reaction to the corruption scandals is to target the mask sceptics by not wearing one on his Monday hospital visit and try and do a Henry V and pick a fight with France to distract people.

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Unlike your good self i am just an unbiased observer of this subject.
Sorry to break this to you. Everyone on this forum including you, me and jfman: We're all biased.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote