View Single Post
Old 29-03-2021, 11:57   #3918
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Here are a few curve balls for the topic:

1/
Should we allow the referendum before Charlie Farley becomes King?

2/
Would a referendum in 20 years' time be in King William's reign?

3/
Would an independent Scotland be saddled with its share of the Covid debt?

4/
Would England demand that the Withdrawal Agreement be settled before anything else is negotiated?

5/
Will Scotland in the EU be bound by the current EU-UK trade agreement?

Love it!

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think there's some understandable reluctance on the part of Brexiters to acknowledge that Brexit also increased the chances of the end of the UK. Their solution to cutting the link between the two events is to do all they can to prevent another independence referendum.
I recognise the link. I no longer care and if the Scots vote to leave the UK, sod 'em and welcome to any Scots who want to live south of the border.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote