View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 12:35   #63
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
As Taf didn't have to have a 15 minute wait to leave after his vaccination i am assuming he had the AZ version.

Like you my husband and I weren't given a date for our second Vacc. The normal thing with the central hub we attended.

John had his inj just before Christmas after our GP practice phoned him with the invite. He had a phone call from them again yesterday and went for his second Pfizer jab at the hub this morning at 8am. I was starting to worry that we wouldn't be contacted but apparently it was hoped that doing it this way would mean we could get our 2nd Pfizer vacc sooner than any date set at the time of our first jabs. Hoping that I will get the call in the next couple of weeks.
I had to have a 15min wait for my AZ, basically not letting me drive in that time.