View Single Post
Old 29-11-2011, 19:07   #14
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
I don't think he was on the shortlist of that award to start with. If that's the case than I think its a bit crass to add him because he killed himself/died.

I think they should recognise his achievements, and his potential by a special award as opposed to adding him to a shortlist for an award that he had nlt been considered for in the first place.
I don't know. He could be on the shortlist I think. His success with Wales is impressive and it's hard to think of many coaches who have a better claim. Maybe Lambert.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote