View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 20:15   #1378
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The problem with this is that one often doesn’t know that something is offensive until one has read it!

The answer to someone who is making offensive comments is to deal with them appropriately and not expect those on the receiving end to take steps to avoid it.

Do you think that elderly & neuro diverse people who get scammed are 'snowflakes'?

Do you think that those with severe depression who are actually encouraged to take their own lives are/were snowflakes?

Do you think that children who are groomed, blackmailed or threatened by paedophiles are 'snowfkakes'?

This legislation aims to deal with a plethora of inappropriate online behaviour.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 19:54 ----------

Just avoid entering any thread where the subject matter doesn't interest you, simple really.

There are many threads in here where I have absolutely no interest in what's being discussed, but I don't enter them to whine about what they are talking about, simply because the subject matter doesn't interest me personally. I just don't go into them and hope that they have an enjoyable and productive discussion.
You're funny Richard, at start of the post your complaining that you don't know if something's offensive until you read it, then tell people not to enter a thread based on the subject matter incase they don't like what they're reading.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote