View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 10:09   #36
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Sarah Everard Vigil and the Met Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Feminist mouth piece on R4 tis morning:

"I know that if I meet any man in his 30's that he will have at some point in his life behaved inappropriately towards a woman"

went totally unchallenged by the presenter. Here's the narrative, all men are dangerous , not a matter of if, but when, they will attack a woman.
It's worse than you portray.

She's probably right because at some point they redefined harassment to include almost any unwanted attention.

I've never once met anyone in a pub or nightclub whose opening line was "I'm thinking of chatting you up". So as soon as that has commenced and not reciprocated it's unwanted attention. Whether you take the hint after 30 seconds or 30 minutes it's unwanted.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote