View Single Post
Old 13-05-2007, 01:05   #157
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Toddler 'abducted' during holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The arguments about whose to blame will stop right now. I have never read such a pathetic and such judgemental thread before in all my life.

Preying that the girl is safe and returns to the family should come first. Forget blame, it's not going to bring back the girl.

Yes we should all have eyes in the back of head when it comes to having kids and we shouldn't leave them for more than a few minutes, but at the same time, it does not justify the fact that because some young kids might be on their own that some bloody sick and twisted individual then has every right to abduct a child.

There is a group of young kids playing at the bottom of our road right now, no adult with them, does that mean because no adult is about, some idiot can rightfully decide to just take one of them, as they won't get blamed for it, the parents or guardian will?

I'm sure the parents now know they should of been there, they would of been doing a lot of 'If I'd done this' - 'If I had of done that'. It's too late for *if's* the girl has vanished, she needs to be found now and lets hope she is but hey, some here want to kick the parents when they are already down in despair. Show some bloody compassion for crying out loud...
good point well put mick,but do you see any 18month old twins in carry cots at the bottom of your street,or 3 year old girls without an older sibling?? no? didnt think so.
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote