View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 11:17   #58
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Cancel culture at the BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I was highlighting the irony of an avid free-marketer questioning how the free market worked…
You’ve somewhat overthought your analysis of JR’s tweet. Frankly, I’d rather he kept out of this sort of nonsense.

The ‘Nuff said’ bit is about the donations to my Party that the top echelons at the BBC have made. I tell you, I’m one of the last true Conservatives remaining. If the BBC hasn’t been leant one and then bent, my whatsit’s a kipper.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote