View Single Post
Old 20-07-2023, 04:01   #2179
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Pierre started it off on 17 July at 16:37 and the usual handful came out to join in.
You're like a child ... "it wasnt me .. he started it".

Quote:
On this occasion it's saved me a job as we were each asked to produce five examples of online disability harrassment for our next zoom meeting.
Thats the final straw, you have been warned time and time again about this, no one is "harrassing" you.
You will not continue to use this forum to further whatever agenda you have. You have been removed from this topic, you're lucky its not the whole forum.

Quote:
In the past a lot of people took the 'ignore the ignorant' outlook, but these days people simply won't put up with it and why should they?
Well as of today, they wont have to put up with you in this topic.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote