Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2023, 17:34   #750
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I will give Gatwa a chance of course, but after the disaster of Whittaker, I wont be so willing to make a long chance, esp if its more dumb woke stories trying to preach to me.
Call me a dinosaur but I just couldn’t get onboard with a female Dr and I make no apologies for it.

I have no issue with the Dr being any ethnicity whatsoever and I would be willing to give Gatwa a watch, but I fear the wokery will be overwhelming. I’ll take my steer from reviews on here.