View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 08:46   #75
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Prince Philip has Died R.I.P

110,000 people have formally complained to the BBC about their wall-to-wall coverage of Prince Philip's death.

Basically, they were saying enough was enough and had switched off from the Prince Philip stuff. National legend or not, regurgitated fawning, hour after hour, was a high handed piece of BBC arrogance.

Prince Philip was an interesting person who had a platform due to his royal position. His gaffes were enjoyed by most people, balanced by the Queen's enjoyment of her consort. He thought he was serving the country and I wouldn't dispute that but lots of people do that and wouldn't get half a minute's coverage when they died.

But the BBC got it wrong.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote