View Single Post
Old 16-09-2022, 13:34   #173
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I said similar, but inverted. You liberals foamed at the mouth when Judges ruled against Trump, but when it’s in his favour, background of Judge is called in to question.

Equally, I’m not a Trump fan, I’m a fan of a fair and balanced legal system, that treats people the same. Surely this is a true liberal way.
I am not making any comment on the judge. Just pointing out the hypocrisy you allege of 'liberals' exists in Trump supporters as well, if we're generalising that is. They even send death threats to judges that rule against Trump.

I wouldn't bucket myself under the term 'liberals' either since that seems more of a U.S divide than one that reflects this country here. Plenty of people who would not describe themselves as liberals in this country would be labelled as such by the Republicans. I think there is a going trend of people letting US political terms and issues creep into British politics because of how much of this stuff plays out online.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote