View Single Post
Old 24-05-2023, 15:59   #2081
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Bullying is never something we should turn a blind eye to.

But at the same time certain people need to learn to not be so easily offended. Have I been disadvantaged in life due to my ADHD and Aspergers? Yeah probably. But what did I do? I got on with life, found alternative ways to do it and more importantly worked my arse off in the gym and improved the way I look and feel.

Some people enjoy victim status. Others of us prefer to fight back. Live life on your feet or on your knees. Your call.
I'm pleased to see that you now appear to have finally accepted that your autism and ADHD etc do affect your ability to function in the same way as non disabled people. It can be a bitter pill to swallow, so well done.

You now need to work on your incorrect assumptions and beliefs about other disabled people, particularly how their disabilities affect them.

Additionally, the belief that your own way of coping with your issues is the best or only way to deal with matters and that any other approach is wrong (along with the perverse view that this is somehow enjoyable) also needs internal consideration and/or discussion with mental health professionals or support workers.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote