View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 23:38   #428
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

I could swear i posted an update earlier. I'll keep this short and sweet because i am on my phone. I was absolutely fuming earlier and could have killed someone. I left very clear and concise notes explaining what the problem was and the retard came round, said he didnt have any replacement shubs in his van and did a factory reset on the shub and left me a note saying everything was okay and what the parameters are for the power levels.

My connection is completely unusable now. Downstream power is -15 with 1 million post rs errors on each channel and upstream power is 59.5. The hub is stuck in a cycle of constantly rebooting. It does it so many times, switches to a red light for a few mins and then starts all over again.

I rang VM, moaned my ass off and spoke to somebody in 2nd line support and they are sending me a new hub 4 but i wont get it till Monday.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote