View Single Post
Old 14-12-2022, 20:58   #7437
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Thanks Jo as she was moved to the Surgical Assessment Unit this morning and is now waiting to see the surgeon.

Hope everything went well denphone, and there will be a happy outcome.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Got up 7 o'clock this morning for the plumber to fix our boiler with a part he said a month ago was needed after it's annual service. He told me he had had his appendix out, that is why he hadn't been in touch. He didn't arrive, but phoned me tonight as though nothing was untowards. Now I have to go through the whole thing again tomorrow, hope he arrives 7.45am as I have to go for a heart scan.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote