View Single Post
Old 13-12-2022, 22:31   #523
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
BBC Scotland Channel HD Ch108 and BBC Four HD Ch106 are swapping places on the EPG in Scotland tomorrow.

The change will mean that the channel numbers are identical to those used on Freesat in Scotland.
https://rxtvinfo.com/2022/freeview-h...e-for-scotland
That story says BBC FOUR is set to close in 2024. (News to me)

But I think Freeview may also removed the following UK wide channels from their old broadcasting slots on December 14th:

*Quest - from COM4/SDN
*Quest Red+1 - from COM6/ArqB
*Capital - from COM4/SDN
*Heart - from COM4/SDN
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote