View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 12:55   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Latest black Friday offer

If you use Amazon I can highly recommend the Kappa extension. Today itis showing Amazon prices back to 1st September
Quote:
Overview....
✜ Price History charts
Detailed Price History charts for over 2.5 billion Amazon products.

✜ Price Drop & Availability Alerts
Set up a price watch directly from the product page. We track any product for you and notify you once the product dropped below your desired price. We track lightning deals as well!

✜ Compare and track international Amazon prices
Prices for all Amazon locales are listed and can easily be tracked.

✜ Daily Deals, an overview of recent price drops
Get the real deals. Keepa finds the best deals every day. Find products with the highest drop in price in your favorite product category.
I don't know if you will be able to see the Kappa chart on the following link but it is showing that todays reduction down to £10.47, is only £1 or £2 less than it was sold at during most of the time since September. So the Black Friday deal may look good but in reality you would save only a small amount not the 87% Amazon are claiming.