View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 22:40   #516
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Mike has confirmed to me The BBC Information Channel will appear on Freeview on November 23rd.

RXTV is reporting that Quest Red +1 will close on November 23rd on Freeview Channel 71

But Alaraby Network will launch on Freeview at same time on channel 279

https://rxtvinfo.com/2022/quest-red-...eeview-changes

Here are my own views:

Quote:
With Quest Red +1 only launching on COM6 on June 30th 2022 - are WBD set to reuse Quest Red +1 slot for one of a following channels:

*Quest is broadcasting on COM4 right now
*Quest +1 is broadcasting on COM5 right now
*Really is broadcasting on COM5 right now
*Quest Red is broadcasting on COM5 right now
*Food Network is broadcasting on COM5 right now
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 16-11-2022 at 23:18. Reason: More info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote