View Single Post
Old 16-10-2022, 10:05   #14
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Smarty for mobile any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Nice one SnoopZ, we should have the vouchers within 14 days.

yeah, any change of plan normally changes over at your next bill date, I changed from 50gig to 100gig for the same price, £12pm. They always let you know by text and email when there are offers available.

I'm sure you'll be happy with them, I moved from Three, was with them for about 4 years, and even though Smarty use their network, Smarty just seem to do everything better. The app is a doddle to use. 5G works fine when I'm within range too.
Thanks it's great I can change to another deal easily, WiFi calling is important here as the signal isn't great so as I know that works on Three it should be all good, great to save more money a month, just got to brave VM retentions and renegotiate that contract!