View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 19:00   #17
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If you have young kids, have cushions ready … it’s a bit Hammer Horror in places
Yes, well that’s Sam Raimi for you! There were a couple of things reminiscent of Evil Dead and Army of Darkness.

Watching Wandavision was a help, I enjoyed it but it wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be (the Disney wokery of the two mums, they’re just being annoying now).

It was OK. But I think we’re getting towards the end. The Eternals was possibly the first Marvel movie I got bored of. I got a bit bored midway through this.

We’ll see how Thor: Love and Thunder pans out.