View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 12:21   #1145
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I have watched every episode of NCIS for 17 years, yet Di$ney thought it would be a good business model to close down FOX in the UK and put it on Di$ney+.

Now I can't and won't pay to watch NCIS, like many fans in the UK.

I guess they want to cancel the show, as dumping it on a premium platform will kill the large UK fanbase.
Fox had first run rights to NCIS, which have been transferred to Disney+. NCIS is a Paramount / CBS production and has always been repeated on other networks. I guess it will eventually show up on Channel 5, 5 USA and the CBS channels as it did when it was when Fox aired the first run.
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote