View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 10:32   #6519
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Check the inlet filter?

Turn the shower on, turn off the stop cock, then open it just a crack. That might clear any airlock.

Check the instruction manual on how to purge the boiler tank of air.
I've ordered a solenoid which apparently takes a few mins to install (an hour for me) and costs around £7. I can electrically isolate the shower and turn off water.

Still no reply from Triton so I need to try something and £7 for an easy fix that seem to do the job in most cases won't break the bank. We can't find records for service cover but that could be buried in some option somewhere else.

We used to take cover off shower regularly before softened water to clean out the "chalk pit".