View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 15:01   #6517
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It’s doing strange things to lots of people. Don’t worry - you’re not alone in that. We’ve taken to insisting on certain rigid routines at home so adults and kids alike don’t come completely adrift. The kids get their own breakfast and lunch but they’re only allowed to do so within certain times of day. They have online schoolwork to do; this must be done in the morning, before lunch.

Also, we’re miles from anywhere and have long relied on the Asda van for groceries, but since lockdown we have taken a recurring delivery slot, every Friday morning, and it always brings pizza for Friday dinner. I may be sick of pizza by the time this is all over but for now it’s the only hard and fast way to mark the passing weeks.

I’ve driven to our nearest village I think 3 times when the pub has been doing special takeaway dinners. That’s about 4 miles from here. Those 3 occasions are the furthest I’ve been from home and the only times I’ve driven my car in almost 12 weeks.

It’s all very odd. Here’s a virtual hug anyway.
Thanks. Chris, Take Care .
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote