View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 13:43   #6513
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Lock Down beginning to tell on me , you waken up in the morning and forget what day it is, I keep telling myself there are two people in the house, some people are on their own, we can go out for shopping , some others cannot do this at all. People have lost loved ones, so I should be thankful for small mercies, Sorry but I just feel so depressed today. Maybe I will feel better after sharing with you all. Sorry. Take Care all

I know what you mean, I haven't been to work since I went into self isolation then being furloughed on the 26th of March.

In that time I have rarely left the house, I only have done the weekly food shop and milk as required.

I did pop to see my mum in her nursing home via the exterior door to her room, but this has stopped, and I do drop off bits when required.

Today I was told I am at risk of redundancy as my job has been deemed part time, I did say I was willing to change my hours. I go back next Monday to find out my fate.

I am losing track of the day as well, the TV programmes I watch would tell me the day, but they have all finished their seasons, some earlier than others.