View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 22:32   #37
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
“Common” sense - and dare I say adhering to the law - would have told the purchaser who wanted empty land to go elsewhere rather than break planning rules to remove an existing structure they didn’t want when they purchased it.

More anecdotal evidence of nothing at all.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

When your points are entirely fabricated to justify a property developer breaking planning rules - as decided by the Conservative Government, implemented by local authorities - it’s unsurprising that the vast majority, using their “common” sense, decide to ignore you.
And still, you haven’t got the ammunition to address my argument. What are you playing at?

I think I know the answer. It’s called deflection.