Thread: Climate Change
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 00:01   #59
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Climate Change - sea level rises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Perhaps I'm a climate denier then as I don't believe this planet is in any crisis at all. It has existed for well over a billion years and has undergone many changes in climate and will continue to exist.

It is the future of the human race that is the crisis but do we hear about that? No, it's all about save the planet that doesn't need saving, it will heal itself when we are long gone.
I agree. The planet has been a lot hotter than it is now and it has been a lot colder also.

Humans have risen from the stone age to the technological age and in 250 years we have managed to bring ourselves to the edge of ruin
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote