View Single Post
Old 28-09-2023, 16:24   #9
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Looking at deals with sky

It sounds like you are looking to leave Virgin Media Paul.

Sky Q is, to me, a far better product as it carries more channels and isn't reliant on the internet. Plus I think that you cannot record programmes like you can with Sky Q and I think that there are far fewer channels available on Sky Stream when compared to Sky Q. I would also imagine that Sky Stream will not work if you don't have a required internet speed which many do not have. And iirc you have to pay extra to fast forward through commercial breaks.

And as Damien rightly points out, everything you watch online took place 30-60 seconds ago whereas via digital television, what you see live happened just a few seconds earlier.

Last edited by Rillington; 28-09-2023 at 16:31.
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote