View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:11   #1776
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

With regards to the Sims 3 issue.

I'm unaware if it works without Origin but I assumed Origin was the norm now.
Enter the CD-Key into Origin and it will install the game and all patches automatically then it can be easily ran from Origin.
Or try get the default and freshly installed game with no patches integrated into Origin and see if Origin does anything with it.

Got Battlefield 3: Premium, Fifa 2013, Sims 3, Burnout Paradise and some other low key stuff in my Library that all installed the way above. Sims 3 was bought the same way as yourself as was Battlefield. Also note: English (US) is the only English option when installing EA games.

EDIT: Just cropped my mind, with the region issue it could be a case that you've been sold a Russian CD key, these have been becoming ever popular online now. No idea if the Sims 3 is region free but it's a thought.

For anyone that didn't know, Battlefield 1942 is now free on Origin in the Demos section or here: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-1942