View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 13:27   #466
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Are you sure those are both in COM6? There aren't meant to be more free streams untik tomorrow's changes. Whereas COM4 could accommodate one of them.
UK Terrestrial TV on Twitter has confirmed that both Quest Red+1 and That's TV (UK) has been added to COM6.

Quest Red +1 - https://twitter.com/ukdtt/status/1542087913470672897

That's TV UK - https://twitter.com/ukdtt/status/1542087904725532672

Yesterday I did work out that a following will happen tomorrow.

30th. CBS Drama > RealityXtra
30th. Ideal Extra old slot > RealityXtra

30th. CBS Drama old slot > That's TV (UK)
30th. That's TV Music > Classic Hits
30th. CBS Justice old slot > Classic Hits as channel 91

Due to That's TV UK moving to COM6 today (not yet broadcasting) I think that safe to say that Classic Hits moving to COM6 using CBS Justice slot.

With CBS Drama under it new name is set to move to Local Mux tomorrow.

When watching todays PMQs I work out that COM4 (Craft Extra old slot) will still be up for grabs after tomorrow.

All information may change.

14:37 UPDATE.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 29-06-2022 at 14:38. Reason: Posting latest info I know of
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote