View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 14:45   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Will you be buying the new iPhone13?

Will anyone be buying the latest Apple iPhone?

I was finally planning of upgrading my old iPhone to an iPhone 12 Pro hoping it would go down in price now the 13 is out but it looks like that one has been completly axed.

I'm guessing the changes are so little this year that removing the 12 Pro makes it look like a bit more of a jump in features. So it looks like I'll be having to stump for the 13 Pro instead.

Would have been nice to see a few more features..... It isn't a ground breaking improvement to the last model really.

What do you think?

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote