View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 13:14   #538
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirThomas View Post
If it's of any help, I just renegotiated my Virgin pricing and then messaged O2 via their website to get the associated 'Volt' SIM cancelled, as VM said they have no way to change plans or cancel these (althought they are able to sign people up at te beginning...)

After being told it would be x,y & z amount to cancel - They eventually relented and cancelled with no fees. Be firm and tell them that you will simply stay on the chat until you are satisfied. Just takes time for them to respond!

Tom
Thanks Tom
I'm looking forward to the challenge, it sounds like it is inevitable I'll have to pay more for VM when my contract is up but if I can knock O2 down considerably then it softens the blow/might make things cheaper overall.

I've had two RPI increases from O2 since I last renewed my VM contract so the SIM is now just over £32/month... Horrendous amount
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote