View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 18:54   #10
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What is missing in HD for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Hmmm, I'm not sure Film4hd is needed.

If you have sky you can watch film4 on channel 315 but how many times have you watched it? I can honestly say I havent watched it once this year so I doubt having it in HD would change that.

Also if you compare Film4 to any other SD channel then you'll notice film 4 looks VERY VERY good. Its like Sky deliberately upscale film4 or use the HD feed. But even in HD I will never watch "How to marry a millionaire"(1953).

Life is just to short
I don't watch that much on it as I am a Sky Movies subscriber however there are many freesat and lower tier Sky customers who would benefit from it so why not , not everybody can afford high sub costs.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote