View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 11:11   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Bill Turnbull: Former BBC Breakfast presenter dies aged 66

RIP Bill.

My husband has prostate cancer, luckily only at stage 2 and it's managed very well by his medical team.

Bill did so much to try to get other men to to be proactive and not leave testing until it was too late. I know he was a brilliant broardcaster but I am sure his legacy of spreading the word and getting men to test will be something that his family and friends can be just as proud of.

I think the most sobering thing I remember him saying was that 1 ln 8 men will get prostate cancer.

I know this isn't something anyone would want to have but I am sure Bill would want any man who reads about his death to go to the following site and invest just 30 seconds of their lives. It's not a scary site honest.
https://prostatecanceruk.org/risk-checker