View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 10:05   #14
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Hacking into virgin boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue-key View Post
Well if they were ringing premium rate numbers maybe they would not mind making the calls !!! they have maybe found a way to re route the calls- maybe they can make the calls from the vans after they have been out to check a persons line/or broadband? how many people who use virgin are getting unexplained-bigger bills-that is what needs to be adressed-no i do not have a party type line- if someone was asking me to redial mobile numbers this is a seperate issue-but virgins problem!
Until you know for sure this is not being done -why diss it-
this is what phone companies want-nobody to question what is happening-
how do you know they did not hush up what happened in Leeds?
Why did the customer service woman not report what i said and test my line via faults after the guy came on asking me to repeat the numbers?
What kind of service is virgin if i have to send an email to head office so they can listen to the recorded call i made to the woman who i spoke too,to prove i asked her to check my calls made etc ???
Thanks for the link here to show this sort of thing is going on.

---------- Post added at 00:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

Re above- the engineers or whoever get to ring premium rate lines and they get charged to peoples bills--- let me think -er how would a person profit from ringing one of those premiun rate calls----oh yes it came to me !!

Seeing as the guy who actually spoke on my line sounded like he was from London maybe Virgin needs to look into all aspects of what the heck is going on with there services?
I was told about the hackings after i mentioned my crossed line-
The B T engineers use the boxes too according to virgin-yes the bt guy found out what was going on in the Leeds area- they must have done checks to see who was doing it! I think Virgin may have found out and nipped it in the bud?? and want to keep it that way?
It's strange how they did not log what i said on their system so now want to hear the recording ?
the BT engineer is talking through his bum, plus you haven't answered any of my questions?
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote