View Single Post
Old 19-03-2011, 15:06   #1
sue-key
Inactive

sue-key is an unknown quantity at this point
Hacking into virgin boxes

Hi,after reading that people have challenged Virgin Media about the calls on their bills which seem to steadily go up and that they think they did not make and, Virgin not adressing the problem i thought i would mention this.
I have been told that in parts of Leeds the Virgin boxes have been hacked into by virgin staff and that they call premium rate numbers and add them to peoples bills!! I do not know if this is true nor can i prove it alone for that more people would have to check their bills ????
My bill went up and so i rang virgin and mentioned the above and asked for my bill to be looked at before i paid it.
The woman on the line did not even log what i had said-WHY?-you would think Virgin would want to look into something like that!!I found she had not logged what i had said when i recieved a bill with an added £ 10 late bill fee and i rang up and said my bill was being itemised....the new adviser said there was no record of my complaint and that if i had asked for my phone bill to be looked at she would have told me it was £99 to do this?
I have been told to send an email in to head office so they can listen to me asking for my bill to be looked at and where i mentioned to them re/hacking of there boxes .... but i could not find the **email and the virgin site went round in circles!!!
Also when i rang a couple of mobile numbers from my line a voice came on and asked me to redial the numbers-my friend heard this and sad the caller could be anywhere in the world!
Virgin are cutting off my service on sunday.
check your virgin bills out there.
sue-key is offline   Reply With Quote