View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 17:08   #65
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
@noel43

I agree with you but I don't participate in this thread. Chris's thread title is bigoted, no major non-Israeli news organization call Hamas terrorists.
Only because they're scared to call them what they are.

What do you call someone that murders a daughter in front of her parents, Sister and Brother?

A freedom fighter?

What do you call someone that kidnaps a young German tourist from a music festival then gang rapes and murders her then parades her half naked body around in a pick up, whilst inviting others to spit on it?

The poor oppressed?

What do you call someone that machine guns three old ladies waiting for a bus.

Brave?

No, I think terrorist sums them up perfectly. They're not soldiers, Militants or guerillas. They're Criminals.

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel43 View Post
Was the Marquis (WW2) in France considered terrorists ''no'' they were classed as freedom fighters..
Did they do any of the following?

Quote:
What do you call someone that murders a daughter in front of her parents, Sister and Brother?

A freedom fighter?

What do you call someone that kidnaps a young German tourist from a music festival then gang rapes and murders her then parades her half naked body around in a pick up, whilst inviting others to spit on it?

The poor oppressed?

What do you call someone that machine guns three old ladies waiting for a bus.

Brave?
If you want to compare Hamas to the Maquis, I would happily do so if they just attacked the IDF, or other strategic targets.

I don't know about you but I'm not for the raping of young women, and cold blooded murder of OAPs and Children.

If you are, then good for you.