Thread: 1000M Rollout of the HUB5
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2022, 12:28   #126
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Re: Rollout of the HUB5

I appliedvia the link a couple of weeks ago and to my suprise they sent the hub 5 despite me having 1 gig and 2 pods.

Its made a big difference to the WIFI as before I was getting a max og 250mps but now I get between 700-900mps. Some parts og the day it drops to 100mps but wfat frustrates me is that some days my Virgin connect app cannot see the Hub and despite of rebooting, I have to wait until it suddenly finds it again. At the moment, it cannot see it again saying 'Oops!Something went wrong,try again.' So at the moment, I can't unpause devices.