View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 16:13   #3
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: VOLT customers and the price hike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
No, the RPI + 3.9% price increase is built into both Virgin Mobile and O2 mobile terms, and doesn't trigger a Right To Cancel.
Thanks for clarifying, Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Also just for clarity Volt SIMs aren't on the Vodafone radio network, they're O2 SIMs on the O2 network. It's standalone Virgin Mobile SIMs and those part of the Oomph bundles that were on the EE radio network and are being moved to the Vodafone radio network.

Although you get Volt benefits on your O2 SIM, the rest of the terms are standard O2 Pay Monthly terms. So if you are having any coverage issues with your O2 SIM in a Volt bundle, then you'll need to speak to O2 customers services as to what options are available.
I had coverage issues with my Volt O2 SIM and Virgin were very helpful and sent me an unlimited Virgin Mobile SIM as a replacement. Unfortunately, I've now found the VM service over Vodafone is also poor for data (VM over EE was excellent).

I'm in London SE10 and neighbours on Vodafone get excellent service so I think there's something wrong with the VM/Vodafone service. It's not the device and it's not a local mast issue as I've had sub-standard 4G speeds everywhere since the switch to Vodafone. I've got unlimited data and I'm paying even more for it now, hence my original question.
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote