View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 23:04   #56
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Chancellor delivers plan for stability, growth and public services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I just think there could have been another way, we could have had another outcome other than the shit sandwich we have just been served by Jeremy Chunt (silent H).

Truss wasn’t the answer, but neither did anyone ask for Sunak, at least Truss was put in place by some kind of democratic process (albeit by a minority of the population). Sunak was appointed, by those who know best.

The problem for me is, in 96 (or 95 I can’t remember) Labour was a proper alternative. I believed they were credible.

But even with the complete and utter firesale that is the Tory party, who I dislike. I would rather hold my nose and vote for those knobheads than Labour.

Labour offer nothing
The UK is in decline regardless of the colour of the tie. If you go to far left you will have the London elites rail on you as a racist. Go to far right and the international consensus will rail against you in the marketplace.

Sadly despite much emphasis on sovereignty in the last decade of British politics it appears we aren't very sovereign at all.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote