View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 09:50   #4138
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
I've lost count how many times during this government I've heard one minister or another use the phrase "hardworking families". Seems they must have all been lying so and so's. That's why you should never vote Conservative.
It's a recognition of the fact that many people do work hard.

The problem is there are lazy and disruptive people, resistant to change, who are responsible for this country's low productivity. These are the people Liz Truss was referring to.

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Because the whole thing is in the public arena (as on TV last night) and the two candidates are not what I want as a paid up Conservative.
Yes, Seph, that's because John Redwood is the only one for you!