Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 20:47   #6068
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

And you will be on your knees praying they fail no doubt.

Indeed. It’s almost as if it’s a good idea to vaccinate more people.

Nevertheless the evidence won’t support no restrictions from July 19, and if anything as other countries close their borders to UK citizens it’ll have a greater economic impact for us to not manage case numbers.
Another puerile comment instead of entering into a discussion.

Of course it is appropriate to vaccinate. You seem to suggest that someone has indicated the opposite.

I am pretty confident that restrictions will be ended from 19 July and the new Health Secretary has confirmed that today. We will still have restrictions on overseas travel and the track and trace will still be in place, but all the mask wearing and social distancing nonsense will be at an end, allowing businesses to operate normally.

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Can you link me to a post you were right?
You have twisted my comments to suit yourself and used new information available at a later date which we did not know when comments were originally made, one example being the Kent variant, which was far more infectious and took everyone by surprise.

It’s so easy being Mr Hindsight.